August 7, 2008

Amazing Libby




Liberty is 3 weeks...and getting older every day. She frequently amazes us and makes us smile everyday. Ever since she was born she has acted stronger than a newborn baby. For example tonight when daddy was holding her, she would constantly pick her head up off his shoulder as he was trying to burp her. All she wanted to do was look around...its a little scary how strong she is, she almost jumps out of our arms at times. Then when we gave her some tummy time tonight, she got a little fussy and couldn't take it. She was looking at dad and then picked up her head and turned the other way. Then she had the cutest little look of accomplishment on her face. Lastly, she found that she has a good head of hair. Twice so far this week she got fussy cause she was hungry and when she is fussy she wiggles her arms and feet around. Then she started screaming like she was hurt, so I tried to figure out what was wrong and come to find out, she has a fist full of her hair. I had to pry one finger at a time to get her loose. So we keep an eye on that now. We are definitely enjoying our little girl...just not the lack of sleep. We hope that gets better.

1 comment:

Dax and Jen said...

She is so cute and so long! I can't believe you two are parents...but I know you will be amazing at it. Post some pictures of Liberty's mom too! :) I'm sure you look great Sam.