She's so happy and cute.
Her BYU-Idaho memorabilia!
Libby has quite the hair some days...she's firey!

Out Boating with the Shaws, it was quick trip, but she just sat there and barely moved, could you blame her though?
Loves her sippy cups!
I have the hardest time picking just a few...

4 comments:
Love them all! Where did you get those leggings too?
Abi isn't liking her sippy cups. I have tried so many that we have a collection. Maybe I should make a run back through them all!
Ahhh! Libby is soo cute. I'm sad I didn't get to play with her when you were in Idaho.
I can't believe how fast she's growing. Does she fall alot when climbing on things? Hayden is ALWAYS falling and has so many bruises...I don't know what to do.
AHH she looks too cute and so fun (even when she's asleep)!
Post a Comment