March 23, 2009

The Libby Scoot

Today Liberty discovered that her bed would rock back and forth with her movements. It seems to be her new favorite thing... I captured the movement on my cell phone, enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO cute! I just want to play with her so much! Glad you made it home safely and hope you are getting back into the swing of things okay.

Kyndra said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her in 3 weeks!! miss ya

Unknown said...

Thank you for the adorable spring picture of Libby - I was so suprised to get it in the mail! Thanks for thinking of us! Are we going to see you this summer?

Josh said...

Camille,
We hope so, but we will have to see how our schedule works out... We haven't been to Utah for so long. Living in the Mid-West really isn't convienent for seeing any family. Only 1 year left here!

Danina said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I hope you had a great day.

Danina