She used to be a wonderful sleeper at night. Sleeping 8-10 hours every night, but when she turned 5 months old that all stopped for some reason. So Josh and I are really lacking sleep most nights. Libby was the same way and it took months to get back to sleeping through the night. So I guess we could be in it for the long haul.
She is our little stinker too! Literally! There is rarely a day that goes by that we don't have to change outfits completely. Today she's in her third of the day. UGH! It's crazy...
But, she is as cute as ever!!She has some similarities of Libby when she was this age. Libby loves her like crazy. I'm glad Kennedi is getting a little more sturdy, because Libby over does it sometimes. :) Well, here's our sweet girl!
PS Happy Birthday to my wonderful aunt Lura!! We hope you have a great day! Lots of hugs and kisses sent your way from your nieces and Josh!

3 comments:
Wow, she has grown so fast! She's so adorable!
So cute. Try a different brand of diapers for Kennedi - the brand you are using might not be a good fit for her bum! Its worth a try.
Hey Sam! I'm super glad you came across my blog- you're so cute. You're girls are adorable. I'm glad to see your little family is doing well! Tell Josh I said hello. Thanks for saying you liked my girls' names---we thought about them long and hard. Ya know, just so ya know...if we had triplet ALL girls, the last girl was going to be Samantha! :-) No joke. Keep in touch, girl.
Post a Comment