She is very caring and nurturing. She takes good care of us all, especially Kennedi. She really loves her sister and watches out for her.

She loves to go shopping, Target is her absolute favorite. We always have to look at clothes and toys. If any toy down the isle has a button to push she insists she does it. She has to try as many things on as possible as well. She constantly goes around the store saying "oh this is so cute!, this is so beautiful!, oh how amazing!"
She loves to go swimming. Kiddie pools are her favorite, she's not the fondest of the big pool, but she is getting there. We are so thankful to have a pool here in NY for her to enjoy and excel at swimming.
She loves temples. She loves pointing them out and telling us how much she wants to get married in a white dress just like mommy. We think St George is her favorite because she always talks about going back there.
Her favorite movie is Tangled, she saw it at the movie theatre and it was her first time to the "big movie" place. She is having a Rapunzel birthday cake and is so excited. She's been talking about picking out a cake since March, finally got to do it yesterday and she can't wait for dad to bring it home tonight. :) She is also a big fan of Toy Story, Tinkerbell, and Strawberry Shortcake movies.
Her favorite books are all the Fancy Nancy ones. We've read just about all of them a hundred times each. Good thing Josh and I like them too. This is there toy room (closet) in CO, she's back there reading her books among all the dress ups and kitchen things.
She loves all her princess dolls and toys. It seems like everything we own is princess. That's ok though. She loves to play dress ups and wears her princess costumes to dance around that house singing songs from princess movies. She loves her play kitchen. She cooks up some mighty good meals for us. Makes anything we ask for and makes sure we eat it all gone!
She loves to play outside. We've never had a yard, but walks were always her favorite in Iowa. Whenever we visit Colorado or California she could spend all day outside on the grass or in the pool. Now that we are in NY she is constantly outside swinging, jumping on the tramp, or playing with the bikes and things.
She is a big BYU fan, with the help of her dad. She cheers them on alongside her dad shouting "Go BYU!" We love how into sports she gets.
She loves her cousins Abi and baby Brooklyn. She always talks about things that Abi and her have done together...like dress ups and going to St. George.
She loves to go fishing with her dad and do all the outdoorsy things he likes to do. She's not afraid of touching the fish or playing with the worms and getting a little dirty.
I could go on and on about her sweet personality. We just love her to pieces and thankful to have her in our lives!
Happy Birthday Libby!!

4 comments:
Your family is so beautiful, Sammy Girl! It makes me want to have some babies. haha!
Way to go...you just made me cry! I didn't realize how much I missed the girls until I read your post. I wish I could give LIbby a squishy hug and kiss. She has the softest, snuggliest little body. I am so lucky to have such wonderful granddaughters. Happiest of Birthdays Libby! I miss you!
Wow! I can't believe she is 3 already! You are both such great parents and have two sweet and adorable little girls. God Bless you all on your new journey!
Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big Libby is now! We miss you!
Post a Comment