The girls have been enjoying have a big room full of all their toys again. Everything is something new and fun again. Kennedi has come accustom to cooking and Libby has been dressing up, dancing and singing at the top of her lungs all over the house.
She got wiped out today playing with her new toys today.
A couple of weeks ago we went to this cute town called Saugerties to look for some furniture. This cute bakery was next door so we decided to stop to get Libby a frog cookie. I love their cute idea of putting this little flower in a salt shaker.
Libby's funny lines lately...
Since I have been busy unpacking and getting our house put together Libby has been so willing to help to out. Not sure where she picked this up, but last week whenever I would call for her to come here she would say "Coming my lady." Then when she got to me she would say "Yes my lady?" She is so funny and completely serious.

1 comment:
I cannot believe how long it took before you were able to get your things! Libby looks soo happy with her new toys! I hope you're having a great time out there!
Post a Comment